Our Digital Manufacturing team provided intelligent solutions to a pioneer in the Automotive manufacturing industry. We captured and monitored the line losses and OEE thereby resulting in improved productivity and overall efficiency of the their robotic production line.
- The company would like to monitor the weld quality and the corresponding weld parameters during the robot working cycles.
- The preventive maintenance tasks for all the robots and stations in the line need to be configured and executed timely according to the required frequency of maintenance.
- The line losses need to be captured and analyzed to enhance performance.
- The energy consumed by the line robots and components needs to be recorded, monitored and analyzed for efficient power consumption.
- The live production data is to be monitored and displayed on the ANDON screen on the shop floor.
- In order to achieve the end goal we use the following solutions :
- Dashboard to display live OEE in order to monitor line performance and quality.
- Weld monitoring dashboard with weld data of all the weld guns showing the percentage value and count of acceptable and unacceptable parts.
- Production data is monitored live to display station-wise and robot-wise data using a report using a dashboard.
- Comprehensive Cluster Dashboard with Production and OEE
- Daily maintenance schedule and PM task allocation to operators is done by the supervisors using the Preventive Maintenance configuration module.
- Energy consumed by the feeders on the line is monitored using a dedicated energy consumption dashboard. Daily, weekly and monthly trends are displayed in the reports.
- Enhanced OEE as a result of monitoring of line losses.
- Loss capture feature gives the customer a better grip on the nature and frequency of the line losses.
- Weld data and parameters keep the quality of the parts in check.
- Improved efficiency and longevity of robots and stations attributed to the timely preventive maintenance.
- Efficient use of power and monitory gain due to to monitoring of the energy consumption.