Building on our core strength of Automation our Digital Manufacturing team consults and provide MES, IIoT, Data Analytics, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Industrial Cybersecurity solutions to upgrade your plants to smart and digital factories, helping you to increase asset efficiency and productivity by reducing the cost of operation, utility consumption and wastage.
Our Digital Manufacturing Team has domain expertise in:
- Industry 4.0
- Industrial IoT
- Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial Cybersecurity
Digital Manufacturing solutions offered by Logicon, captures critical and relevant data directly from control systems in real time and provide useful information in the form of reports and charts to plant operators and business managers to take an accurate and on time decisions, helping them to increase asset efficiency and productivity by reducing the cost of operation, utility consumption, Wastage.
Multinational companies like Unilever, Cipla, UPL, Castrol etc. has trusted Logicon for their Digital Manufacturing solutions.
Digital Manufacturing Solutions:
Digital Manufacturing Division of Logicon Specializes in :-
- Live Batch Performance Monitoring, Golden Batch Identification, and SPC System
- Real-Time Production Monitoring
- Automatic Machine/Equipment Breakdown Capture and OEE Analysis
- Electronic Batch Record [CFR 21 Part 11 Compliant Systems]
- Raw Material/Packaging Material Pull and Inventory Process Management
- Real-Time Energy Monitoring and RM Consumption System
- Preventive & Predictive Maintenance, Safety, and Machine Learning
- Warehouse and Inventory Management Systems
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
- Data Analytics
- Chatbots for Manufacturing Plant Managers
Digital Manufacturing Division is associated with reputed companies like Rockwell Automation, Baumer Holding AG and Inductive Automation.